According to the Requirements of Art. 212 of the Labour Code of the RF "...the employer is obliged to provide certification of workplaces. To prevent and minimize risks of industrial traumas, and also progression of occupational diseases certification of workplaces should be carried out before the beginning of industrial or other activity of the organization..". And further, according to the Regulation "On carrying out of certification of workplaces" -"...should be carried out at the enterprise not less often than 1 time to 5 years.".
Structure of works:
1. Preparation for certification of workplaces at the enterprise
- Preparation of orders;
- Establishment of a certifying commission, etc.
4. Preparation of a complete set of reporting documentation including:
- Certification maps of workplaces on working conditions;
- Pay-sheets and summary-sheets, etc.
If necessary the Company experts are ready to help with preparation of a set of documents.